You will find differences between the content of CVs in various countries. German, French, Italian and American CVs and job applications have some specific requirements which we outline here:
- Scan & attach qualifications
- Always include a photo on your CV
- Include all written references from previous employers to your application
- Sign and date your CV
- Include a photo on your CV
- Always include personal information such as date of birth and marital status.
By the way, a rèsumè in France is a short summary.
To allow a firm to contact an applicant, include the following statement at the end of your CV:
"I agree to disclose my personal information according to the law 675/96."
- Ensure that your CV is only one page long
- You don't include a photo or personal detials such as date of birth, maritial status, gender or religion.
By the way, a CV in the USA is called a resume!